I run because:
1) when i was young my dad dragged me to run when i was a kid and i disliked it.
2) in secondary school i JUST wanted to maintain A for 2.4.
3) i realised it started to make me a better person mentally & spiritually.
4) i started to love the feeling after the run ended regardless of its intensity level.
5) i become very uncomfortable when i haven’t run for too long.
6) running gives me discipline.
7) running makes me healthier.
8 ) running gives me inspiration.
9) running is flexible: it can be hard, it can be easy.
10) running relieves stress.
11) running gives me better control of myself.
12) running teaches me more about myself.
13) running helped me to open up my mind to new things positively.
14) running has taught me things i could never learn in a classroom.
15) running has helped me overcome obstacles in my life.
16) running makes me want to become a better person.
17) running has given me friendships that could last my entire life.
18) running has given me a family in school.
19) running makes me happy.
20) running has shaped the most treasured memories of my life.
21) running has become the constant in my life i cant live without.